Thursday, July 23, 2015

Some Odds & Ends

Jan 18, 2015 at 10:40am
    Gearing up to spend some time in the garage so I worked on the Predator a little. Old Town came out with a fix for the issue of the seat popping out. It has not been an issue with mine, but it has been known to throw the yaker back and out into the water LOL  The fix was free so I went ahead and ordered it. It was fairly easy to do once I got he directions sorted out!

In this image I mounted the bottom strap wrong and had to take it back off and do it right, but you get the idea of how the strap works. Originally the boat came with just one strap in the middle. This kit replaces that with one on each side.






A couple months ago I also added a 12 volt receptacle and routed my fish finder wires through the hatch rather than under the lip for a better seal.






I love the transducer scupper on the Predator models!



I used rod repair resin to seal the hole.




And I slip this bungee under my paddle clip so my paddle would stop falling off onto the garage floor! HA




I hope this stuff will give some of you some ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment