Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Intro




 I have decided to create this blog mainly for a picture host. I have a forum or two that I like to post pictures to and I have been using Facebook for the photos but they seem to change addresses on the locations often. This causes the photo links to drop from other sites I post to. Hopefully this will solve that problem!

   
    I will start the blog by transferring stuff I have already posted elsewhere. Mainly my local Kayak fishing page. This will allow me to post the pictures that went missing there and then link back to them!

    If you are local to Lake Lanier in Georgia be sure and check the group out! L.A.K.E.

    If you like cooking and food, check out my not so active Tumblr Blog.  Blue Farm Foods 

    Old cars? Check out my two car Blogs!  1935 Ford Pickup   and Just a Fifty Fleet 


Other than that.. I do not fish often but ... I like to fish! And take photos ... so lets get started!

Stolen from facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment