Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Transducer Install & Other Bits

    I ran out to the hardware store and got the drill bit I needed to mount the transducer. While I was there I also got the bolts I needed to mount the other rod holders.

    Here is the transducer...





Here are the rod holders, well one of them, the other is on the other side LOL. This gives me four at the back for trolling or downlines.

 


    I took two of these Ram Screw Balls from my kayak and mounted them on the rai. I can loosen them and slide them wherever I need them. I can use the rod holders from my kayak on them or get other accessories that use them. I ordered two more to replace them on my kayak.



    I also picked up an anchor, chain, and anchor rope...



    That's about it for today. My base and cables showed up for the bow mounted fish finder so I will install that tomorrow. I will be getting the trolling motor plug tomorrow so I can finish that up. I also ordered my registration number decals. I'm not sure when they will arrive but I anticipate next week sometime. Now to start watching the weather for a good maiden voyage day!

No comments:

Post a Comment