Friday, March 4, 2016

Ok, Now I'm Done!?

    Ran to the sports store and picked up that tool box and fender/bumpers. I wish they had olive green ones but you have to go with whats available. They had white but I'm not a fan.



     Oh, and while I was there I went ahead and picked up a Minn Kota 3 bank charger to maintain the batteries. I had to move the fuel/water separator a bit to get it to fit. I had not even thought about the size of the thing!


     That's the fuel line just above it. I had to put a longer piece on there and it was not "marine grade" so I will replace it as soon as I find it. This is some new fuel injected fuel line I had left over from a car project. EDIT: Replaced.
    Right above that is the cord for the charger plugged into it's holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment