Sunday, May 13, 2018

Lake Camp & Paddle Spring 2018

     Well, it was that time of the year again. My local kayak group gathered at Bald Ridge Campground for another Camp & Paddle.

    It was a good time. Fishing was slow for me as the wind was a challenge. I picked up Bluebacks in hope to get on some Stripers. Most of those either perished or were let loose.

    Saturday we all gathered and had a cookout. As usual, the food and company were outstanding.


Trolling Bluebacks

Did the campsite up right!

Grilling some hot wings on the WeberQ







Here are some pictures from some of the other members...

Greg (yakdawg) focused on the Crappie bite....





 Louis (solaregg) caught a few....



 Dana (greytdanadane) got a variety!






Mat (myoung) caught and cooked!








Thanks to all for participating and making some great food! I am looking forward to the next one!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post and pics! Glad I was able to join in the fun!

    Next year you might want to try $1 bills for the strippers...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch.... I fixed it. Hey, that may get more guys to attend!

      Delete