Sunday, October 22, 2017

L.A.K.E. 2017 Fall Camp & Paddle

    Well, it is that time of the year again for my annual Fall Camp & Paddle with my local kayak group.

    This time we had it at Bolding Mill Camp Ground on the North end of the lake (Lanier). We had a great campsite and lots of the members showed up. If I had to complain, my only complaint would be dogs barking throughout the park while I was trying to sleep. This campground allows pets and I think just about every camper took advantage of it.



    I showed up around noon on Friday and stayed until Sunday morning. We had a camp meal on Saturday and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. The main course was Chili provided by Jim and Mike. Thanks, guys!

    I got a lot of fishing in on Saturday but could not manage to catch any. That seems to be my standard for these outings LOL.  Completely my fault since I do not get up early and put the effort in. I can live with that LOL.

    I did manage some pictures and I hope to add more, once members post them up.
















Here are some pics by Darian....








Here is a video by Louis



Pic by Brandon...


No comments:

Post a Comment