Friday, August 18, 2017

Predator to Litte Ridge 8.16.2017

    I had not been out in the kayak for a few months so when my buddy Jim asked if I wanted to go I was all in.

    We met at Little Ridge Park at about 8 am and unloaded. I had never used this boat ramp before and it turned out to be pretty nice.. and free! The only issue was the dock was beached from the low lake level. That would make dealing with a boat challenging but doable. Luckily we only had out kayaks so no dock needed!





    We worked our way around  the docks for a while, only landing a dink each.





    Then we headed out to deeper water in search of schooling fish. We marked lots of bait and a few fish here and there but could not get anything to take the bait. Mostly we just trolled around talking and enjoying the day on the water.





    Around 12:30 the sun really started to beat down so we called it a day and loaded up.

    Another great day of fishing on the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment