Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Burton Mill 4.19.2016

    Headed up to Burton Mill on Lanier with my kayak in tow Tuesday. The LAKE group needed some fish for the fish fry this coming weekend, so  few of us met up at Burton Mill Park. We put in around 7am and fished most of the day.

Loaded up and ready to go!


The area I fished.
 
    Group member Jim located some slabs back in a cove so I joined in. I only caught two and Jim cleaned up with about 5 Crappie and a catfish. The other members, that I was aware of, fished the cove east of the ramp and played them as well.

    I think as a group effort we took in about 24-28 Crappie. That should give us a decent start to a fish fry own Saturday!

Here are some photos from the day. CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE

Greg (yak dog) cleaned up!

Jim (Packman) with his catch!

Tom (txc35) with a nice haul.

kdog came along in his Jon Boat.

My meager contribution.

Owl's Driftwood LOL



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I could use that! Did you snatch it down for me? :) Nice report! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will get it next time LOL

    ReplyDelete