Saturday, August 29, 2015

GoPro HERO Mounts

 I picked up a HERO in hopes to catch some footage along with some fish!

So far I have three locations set up to use for various angles.

    I used a seat bar/pole mount attached to my stake out pole so I can drift away from the camera and get a full view of the yak.



    Also a rod holder mount, for over the shoulder views, made from PVC. I used the camera stand adapters. I glued the male end into the PVC cap and screwed the female end onto that. I will be rigging a lanyard to the camera in case this fails or breaks.




    The last mount , I used an extension and mounted this right onto my fish finder with the stick on mounts that came with the camera. On top of that I used a swivel mount to allow me to have 360° views without having to remove the camera.

   

After my first trip, I should have an idea of what works and what will need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment